Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Pretty Tile stencil - Mid Month Motivation



Good morning!  There's a new stencil on sale today for the Mid Month Motivation over at A Colorful Life Designs.  This new Pretty Tile stencil is only $4 through July 22, and you can use my code HollyFan10 to help save 10% off everything else in your cart.  I'm sharing three cards I've made with this Pretty Tile stencil.

On my first card above, I used four products from A Colorful Life Designs.  I masked off the center of the card with the mask from Marvelous Masks Postage Stamp set and sponged bright pink ink all around the edge the panel.  Then I removed the mask and placed a Marvelous Masks Rectangle stencil over the panel and placed the Pretty Tiles stencil over that.  Then I sponged the bright pink ink in the center of the panel over the two stencils.  The sentiment is from the Amazing stamp set.



On this card above, I went super clean and simple.  I placed the Pretty Tile stencil right on top of a white card and lightly stenciled a soft pink ink all over.  Then I stamped the large sentiment with black ink and I added some pink Card Bling (a fun freebie that comes with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).

On the card below, I placed the Pretty Tile stencil over some pink cardstock.  Then I sponged some Versamark ink over the panel and removed the stencil.  With a soft brush, I added some Pearl Perfect Pearls powder over the whole thing and misted it lightly with some water to help set the powder.  The sentiment is from the Amazing stamp set.



I hope these cards inspire you to create something beautiful today!  Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to grab this Pretty Tile stencil while it's on sale for only $4 until July 22.  Have a great weekend!



 

No comments: