Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Grape Slushy Treat


Good morning!  I think it's time for an ice-cold slushie, right?  Here's a fun grape slushie card to cool you down.  

I placed the new Twisty Thing stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (code HollyFan10 to save) over a white card and taped it down.  Then I brushed on some purple ink and let it fade out towards the edges.  After I removed the stencil, I added this cute grape slushie that I stamped and colored (Ink Blot Shop).  The whimsical lines in the stencil reminded me of the fun twist on the top of the slushie so I thought they would pair well together.  I can't wait to send this to my sweet friend during this hot summer.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) so stay inside where it's cool and have fun shopping.  All the new stencils can be seen HERE and the Twisty Thing stencil is HERE.  Enjoy your day!






 

No comments: