Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Flowers Under the Arch


Good morning!!  Can you guess how many A Colorful Life Designs stencils I used on this card??  I used seven stencils and the Amazing stamp set to create this summery nature scene.  From the top to the bottom, here are the stencils I used:

Amazing (sentiment stamped on the clouds)
Tree Line Edger 4 (soft green)
Tree Line Edger 4 (shifted slightly and darker green)
Tree Line Edger 3 (darkest green)

After I inked up the Layered Arches stencil, I covered up the bricks with the matching mask.  With that mask in place, I was able to stencil and stamp the entire scene.  After I took all the stencils and masks off, I added some die cut flowers.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can fill up your cart with some great stencils and save some money.  Have a great day!





 

No comments: