Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Glittery Amazing Armor


Good morning!  Today I've got a glittery card to share with y'all.  I used the new Armor stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save at checkout) as well as the new Amazing stamp set and some pretty Card Bling (a freebie that comes with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).

I placed the Armor stencil over some white cardstock and blended some pale blue ink at the top first.  Then I blended some purple ink at the bottom, and gradually eased up the pressure on my brush for a lighter touch as I got closer to the middle where the blue ink ended.  While the stencil was still in place, I spread some Star Dust Stickles over the whole panel and let it dry.  The sentiment from the Amazing set was stamped with the same purple ink that I used on the stencil and I trimmed it down and matted it with a purple cardstock.  After my stenciled panel was dry, I adhered the sentiment and some Card Bling and then glued the panel to a purple card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so check out the great stamps and stencils in the store.  You can find all the stamps HERE and all the great July stencils HERE.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: