Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Just Add Glitter


Good morning!!  There is a new stencil and stamp release over at A Colorful Life Designs today, and here's a card I created with them.  That sentiment, from the new Glitter set, is soooo me!!!  

I placed the new Paired Bookends stencil onto some black cardstock, and then I spread some glittery pink paste over the whole thing.  After it was completely dry, I trimmed it down and wrapped some pink satin ribbon around the panel before I glued it down to a white card base.  I stamped the sentiment from the Glitter stamp set with black ink and affixed it over the ribbon with some foam tape.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles.  The Master Creator Bundle, which includes all the August stencils and the Glitter stamp set, is already discounted 20%, so this is a great deal.  You can see all the great new stencils HERE as well as in the picture below.


Come on back tomorrow and I'll share another fun card with you!




 

No comments: