Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Green Ombre Aztec Pattern Card


Good morning!  Today I wanted to share this fun green ombre card.  I placed the gorgeous new Aztec Pattern stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over some white cardstock and taped the edges down.  Then I carefully sponged some Tidepool ink (C9) across the top of the panel and some Juniper ink (C9) across the bottom, slightly overlapping the two colors where they met in the middle.  I chose to sponge the ink on instead of using a brush because a sponge does not make the delicate edges of the stencil move.  This makes for a much cleaner stenciled panel and I love how this turned out.

I trimmed the edges of the stenciled panel down a little bit before I adhered it to a white card base.  I added the stamped and die cut sentiments (Honey Bee Stamps) and some Card Bling (a fun freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).  You could do this in all kinds of color combos, such as yellow and orange, or pink and red, or even blue and purple.  There is no limit to the different colors you could use with this stencil.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles.  The Aztec Pattern is one of many great new stencils in the August release.  Enjoy browsing in the store, and have a great day!

 

No comments: