Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Glitter is Always an Option


Good morning!  I love glitter and the sentiments in the new Glitter stamp set from A Colorful Life Designs are just perfect for my glittery cards.  The sentiment on today's card has me nodding my head in agreement.  It doesn't matter if it is glitter paste, glitter glue, loose glitter, glitter cardstock.  I'll take whatever kind of glitter I can get!

I envisioned this card in white and black with a pop of glittery red, so I placed the Side Hat stencil onto some white cardstock.  I used a small piece of washi tape to cover up the lips on the stencil and then I sponged black ink over the stencil.  While the stencil was still in place, I carefully peeled up the washi tape and spread some glittery red paste over the lips.  (I used True Christmas Red Glitz from Picket Fence Studios.)  I let this dry for about an hour and then I stamped the sentiment from the Glitter set.  This stenciled/stamped panel was trimmed down and adhered to a black card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will find the Side Hat stencil HERE and all the stamp sets are HERE.  Be sure to check out all the great new August stencils HERE.  When you use the code - HollyFan10 - you will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles.





 

No comments: