Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

It's Your Day


There is a fun challenge over on the Hero Arts blog going on this month.  Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero has issued an "Anything Goes" challenge for August, so I used this to motivate myself to do something with the leftovers from the spring Hero Arts Stamp Along.  

I had that half butterfly and the rainbow colored panel left over and they've been floating around on my table for the past few months.  I added the rainbow panel to a black card and glued the butterfly body to the open area, leaving the wing free to flutter.  Then I die cut a bunch of letters from the  Luggage Lowercase Alphabet dies and spelled out the sentiment on the card.  Now I can use it to surprise someone on their birthday!  

I used these Hero Arts products on this card:







 

1 comment:

k said...

This is so beautiful. Love the pretty design and colors. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.