Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Glitter is my Signature Color


Good morning!  Today, I am sharing an extra glittery card with y'all.  It's no secret that I love glitter.  It doesn't matter what form it comes in - loose glitter, glitter glue, glitter paste, glitter cardstock - I love glitter.  It really IS my signature color!!  LOL

So, I decided to embrace this sentiment from the Glitter stamp set from A Colorful Life Designs and I went glitter-crazy on this card.  I started by placing the new Dot Square Grid stencil over some pale pink cardstock.  I spread some glittery pink paste over the stencil (Wandering Gypsy Luxe from Picket Fence Studios) and set it aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I pulled out some flowery ephemera and covered some with Stardust Stickles.  On a few of the flowers, I just added some Stardust Stickles to the centers.  I stamped this sentiment from the Glitter set with black ink onto a small strip of white cardstock.  After all these pieces dried, I glued the sentiment to a strip of black cardstock and placed it onto my pink stenciled panel.  I arranged the flowers above and below this black strip, with the smallest flower affixed to the left of the sentiment.  I then glued this panel to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so have a look at all the great new stencils in the August release.  This Dot Square Grid stencil is HERE and all the stamps sets can be found HERE.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
 

 

No comments: