Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Glittery Sunflowerly Birthday


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this glittery card featuring the new Sunflowerly stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I love sunflowers, and this new stencil is just gorgeous.  I spread some glittery Fall Golds Glitz gel from Picket Fence Studios through the Sunflowerly stencil over some honey-colored cardstock and set it aside to dry.

Meanwhile, I embossed the birthday sentiment with gold powder and then cut it out with an oval die.  After the stenciled panel was dry, I added a dark brown enamel dot to the center, glued the sentiment on, and then affixed the panel to a dark brown card base.  

The card I shared yesterday was fun and cute, whereas today's card is rich and sparkly.  This Sunflowerly stencil is so versatile!  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs so you can save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  The entire August release is HERE and the Sunflowerly stencil is HERE.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: