Pages

Monday, August 14, 2023

A Big Smile


Good morning!  Yesterday I posted a bold and sparkly gold diamond card with a butterfly on it.  Today I'm sharing this card using the same Bold Diamonds stencil but with a warmer pink and brown color combo.

I cut some white cardstock to 6"x7" and folded the 7" side in half to make a mini slimline card (6"x3.5").  Then I placed the Bold Diamonds stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the white card and taped it down.  I sponged some pink ink at the top, gradually getting darker as I went down the card.  Then I sponged some brown ink at the bottom, getting lighter as I moved up toward the pink stenciling.  I stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps, die cut the "smile", and adhered this to my card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this Bold Diamonds stencil in your cart.  All of the August stencils are HERE and they are fabulous!  You can see all of the stamp sets HERE.  Happy Monday!



 

No comments: