Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Love in the Arch


Good morning!  Today I've used the new Marvelous Masks Grand Arch stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10% off your entire order!) to create this quick and easy card.  I created a card base from some pale green cardstock and placed the Grand Arch 4" stencil in the center.  I brushed some soft green ink over the whole arch and removed the stencil.  After I put the stenciled card into my MISTI, I stamped this sentiment from the Oodles set (also from A Colorful Life Designs) with some black ink.  Then I added some ephemera (the flowers and the butterfly) and some black enamel dots.

I love the small impact the stenciled arch has on this card.  It helps to highlight the sentiment and it gives a little structure for the flowers and the butterfly.  Check out the great new August stencils in the store HERE.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to help you save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles.  Have a wonderful day!!





 

No comments: