Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Amazing Ginger Flowers


Good morning!  Today I have a card to share with you which features the gorgeous Double Ginger Flowers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save).  This flower is just stunning and I couldn't bear to cover up any of that floral detail, so I went with a clean and simple approach.

I created a card base by cutting some white cardstock to 4.25"x11" and folded it in half at 5.5" to create an A2 card.  Next, I placed the Double Ginger Flowers stencil over the front of the white card and taped it down with some low tack tape.  Then I used a blending brush to add some pale orange/tan ink over the stencil, just to lay down some soft color over the whole thing.  I used a darker orange/brown ink at the base of the flowers, blending it up towards the paler color for a smooth gradient.  After I removed the stencil, I stamped the sentiment with a dark brown ink and added some Card Bling (some fun freebie sequins that come with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) and you'll have some fantastic stencils for your creative endeavors.  The Double Ginger Flowers can be found HERE and you can see all the other wonderful June stencils HERE.  Have a great day!












 

No comments: