Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Tropical Birthday Flowers


Good morning!  There are some new stencils and stamps from A Colorful Life Designs today (use code HollyFan10 to save), and I've used one of them on this bright, summery card.  This Tropical Flowers stencil is perfect with bright colors, and I've brushed some vibrant yellow ink in the centers of the flowers and some hot pink ink on the flower petals.  I used a die to cut my stenciled panel in half with that curvy line.  After I glued the two panels down to a white paper, I stamped the sentiment with black ink.  This panel was then adhered to a hot pink layer and then to a white card base.  Finally, I added some bright yellow Card Bling (a fun freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs) all around the stenciled flowers.

You will love all the fantastic stencils and stamps released today!  Check them out HERE.  Remember to use this code, HollyFan10, so you can save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  If you're in love with everything this month, there is a fantastic Master Creator Bundle for June 2023 where you can get it all with just one click, and the bundle is already discounted 20% so you save even more!  Happy Shopping!





 

No comments: