Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Purple Prism Star Stretch




Good morning!  I'm in the mood for something glittery, so I'm sharing this sparkly purple card today.  I used the awesome Star Stretch stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save) and I spread some Purple Prism Paper Glitz (Picket Fence Studios) over that and let it dry.  It's super sparkly due to all the glitter in the purple glaze, and it's so fun to hold this card and move it back and forth in the light.  I didn't want to cover up all that gorgeous sparkle, so I stamped this sentiment with black ink and adhered it to the card.

Have you seen all the great stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs?  The new release has been a lot of fun to share with y'all, and you can find the Star Stretch stencil HERE. Don't forget, you can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  Happy shopping!


 

No comments: