Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Hiking the Cosmos Trails


Good morning!  Yesterday, I promised to share a card that does NOT have glitter on it, and here it is.  I used the new Cosmos stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for the background and then I added some ephemera from Simple Stories.  The Cosmos stencil reminds me of the trails and rocks from when I used to go hiking, and the ephemera evokes the signage and sights from the trails.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so stock up on all those stencils that you've had on your wish list.  Check out all the great new stencils HERE and click HERE to add the new Cosmos stencil to your cart.  Have a wonderful day!
 

 

No comments: