Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

Swirly Hello Spring


Good morning!  Can you believe it's May already??  That means it's time for a new stencil release over at A Colorful Life Designs!  This month, there is a new stamp set along with 24 new stencil designs.  You can get all of these in the May 2023 Master Creator Bundle and save 20% off the regular price.



I used the new Astral Swirl stencil on my card today.  I decided to play around with the "swirling" motion of this stencil and I placed portions of the stencil all around the edges of a white cardstock panel.  I brushed some coral ink over the stencil, varying the intensity of the orange color here and there.  I love the feeling of movement that I see with the dotted trails.  Lastly, I added some fun spring-themed ephemera from my stash and adhered my stenciled panel to a white card base.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so have fun looking around.  Check out all the great new May 2023 stencils HERE.  The Astral Swirl stencil is HERE.  Come on back tomorrow to see what I've created with the awesome new Contrails stencil.  Happy Monday!


 

No comments: