Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Gorgeous Glittering Heavens


Good morning!  Have you seen the new May stencils release over at A Colorful Life Designs?  It's such a fun collection of travel and galaxy-inspired stencils.  Even though the designs and the names are celestial in nature, you can use these stencils for anything!  Case in point - my card above.  

I placed the gorgeous new Glittering Heavens stencil over some black cardstock and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery gold paste over the whole thing and let it dry.  I stamped the sentiment (Technique Junkies) and trimmed it down, and then adhered it to the center of the stenciled panel.  I love how sparkly this is!  

You can use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so have fun shopping!  Check out the great new release HERE and you can click HERE to put the Glittering Heavens stencil in your cart.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share a card that does NOT have glitter on it.  Hee hee!  Have a great day!





 

No comments: