Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Contrails Galaxy


Good morning!  Did you see the new stencils release at A Colorful Life Designs yesterday?  I was inspired by the whole "galaxy" theme so I searched through my stamps and found this sentiment and the astronaut (Hero Arts).  I pulled out my glitter pastes and found two shades of glittery blue that would be perfect with the astronaut.  

I placed the new Contrails stencil over some white cardstock and then carefully spread the light and dark blue glitter pastes randomly all over the stencil.  After I peeled the stencil off and washed it, I set the panel aside to dry.  This gave me plenty of time to stamp the sentiment and the astronaut and trim them down.  I used a glitter pen to color in parts of the astronaut with a silvery/glittery finish on his helmet, his boots, and some of the piping all over his suit.  Once the stenciled panel was completely dry, I glued it down to a white card base and then added the sentiment and the astronaut.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so browse around and fill up your cart.  There's so many great new stencils in this month's release.  I'll share another fun glittery creation using the new Glittering Heavens stencil tomorrow.  Have a great day!



 

No comments: