Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

Planet Dream Big


Good morning!  I've got a fun card to share with you today.  A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save) released this fun new Layered Solar System stencil set, and I had so much fun playing with it.  This is a set of two stencils, so I placed the first one with the long curved lines down onto some gray cardstock.  I sponged a dark blue ink all over and then I removed the stencil.  Next, I placed the second stencil down, aligning the planet features with the gray circles and then I randomly sponged different colors onto each planet.  For the spaceship, I sponged on some yellow and orange inks for the fire, and I used a glitter gel pen to color in the silvery ship.  After I removed the stencil, I used a fine black Sharpie marker to outline the silvery ship.  I stamped the sentiment onto some extra gray cardstock, cut it out with a circle die, and popped it up on the card with some foam tape.

Check out all the great new stencils for this month over at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, when you check out so you can save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  The Layered Solar System set is just one of hundreds of great stencils in the store.  If you love layered stencils, check out all the other sets HERE.  Happy Friday!!




 

No comments: