Pages

Friday, May 5, 2023

Thistle Border in Teal


Good morning!  I was playing with a new stamp from Technique Junkies and I thought I'd share this easy card with you.  I stamped the new Thistle Border with Versamark on some watercolor paper and covered it with silver embossing powder.  After I melted the powder with a heat tool, I spritzed the bottom of the paper with water and added some teal liquid watercolor.  I used a wet brush to move some of the color around but I kept all the color down around the embossed flowers.  Once I was happy with the coloring, I set it aside and let it dry completely.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Four Little Sentiments set with some dark teal ink and I glued this panel to a teal card base.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  There's so many great stamps to choose from, and don't forget the gorgeous Shimmering Bliss sprays, the stencils, and the great Aladine products.  Happy shopping!



 

No comments: