Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

Thistles in Pinks


Good morning!  Technique Junkies has a wonderful new release today, and I used the beautiful new Thistle Border stamp along with a couple of previously released stamps to make this card.

The Thistle Border was stamped twice to create a grounded background.  I stamped it first with a medium pink ink along the bottom of the white cardstock.  Then I stamped it again with a lighter pink ink but I shifted it slightly above and over to the left a bit.  The darkest pink ink was used to stamp the large Field Flowers on the right side, so as to give the impression of some flowers up close.  Finally, I stamped the Hello Gorgeous sentiment with some black ink at the top.   

You can use this code, TJ10Holly, to save when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You'll find all the stamps I used on today's card there as well as Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, and the gorgeous Aladine products (the Izink Diamonds are my favorite glitter paints).  Have a wonderful day!





 

No comments: