Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Sparkly Dragonfly Day


Good morning!  We had some crazy storms last night and it's a wet, gray morning today.  I need some bright and sparkly goodness to get me going, so I'm sharing this fun card full of glitter and shine using supplies from Technique Junkies.

I started by placing the Airy Dragonflies stencil (A Colorful Life Designs) over some soft blue cardstock.  Next, I spread some Izink Diamond glitter paint all over the stencil.  I used Blue Ciel and Verte Fonce (pale blue and green) glitter paint.  While the paint was drying, I stamped this Day That Sparkles sentiment with a green ink and cut it out with an oval die.  I glued the stenciled panel down to a white card base and then glued the sentiment on top of the glittery dragonflies.

You can use this code, TJ10Holly, to save when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You will find the stencil, the glitter paint, and the stamp in the Technique Junkies store.  Have fun shopping!





 

No comments: