Pages

Monday, April 10, 2023

Hello Gorgeous Glitter Dots


Good morning!  Today's card is full of glitter and shine to wake you up on this Monday morning.  I love this new sentiment, Hello Gorgeous, from Technique Junkies.  It's the perfect greeting for cards that I want to send to my friends.

I pulled out my well-loved Zebra Dots stencil (A Colorful Life Designs) and taped it over some black cardstock.  Then I pulled out some of the Aladine Izink Diamond glitter paints (Bleu, Rose Peche, Violet) and randomly spread them over the stencil.  While the paint was drying, I stamped the Hello Gorgeous with black ink onto some white cardstock and trimmed it down.  After the stenciled panel was completely dry, I adhered it to a black card base and then glued the sentiment on top.

All three of these products, the stencil, the glitter paints, and the stamp, can be found in the Technique Junkies store.  You can save 10% by using this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Happy Monday!









 

No comments: