Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Ombre Tie Fighter Birthday


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy birthday card that would be perfect for a sci-fi geek.  I see you squinting your eyes, wondering what's sci-fi about this card.  Look at that background.  I actually used a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Graphic Lace, but when I look at the pattern, I see the Tie Fighters from Star Wars!  LOL

I started by placing the Graphic Lace stencil over a white card base, and then I blended three blue inks (lightest color at the top, darkest color at the bottom) for the ombre look.  I die cut the "handsome" sentiment and shadow and glued them onto the card.  Then I stamped the "Happy Birthday" with the dark blue ink and affixed them to the card with foam tape right above the "handsome" die cut.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can pick up this Graphic Lace stencil and browse through all of the great new releases HERE.  If you're looking for more fun stencil Patterns, check them out HERE.  Have a great day!








 

No comments: