Pages

Monday, April 3, 2023

Big Arrowhead Hello


Good morning!  This new Big Arrowhead stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is a bold and graphic design.  I wanted to see how it would look if I sprayed some color over it, so I placed the stencil over some white cardstock and sprayed some green Dylusions spray over it.  The paper was still wet when I used a paper towel to pick up the stencil, and you can see some of the dotted paper towel texture on the right side.  I thought that was so cool!  

After the stenciled panel dried, I stamped the big bold sentiment right onto the panel and I glued this down to a black card base.  Then I pulled out some of the fun Card Bling (fun freebies with my A Colorful Life Designs orders) and added those around the sentiment.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so check out this month's new release HERE.  The Big Arrowhead stencil is HERECome on back tomorrow and I'll show you a cool trick I did with this Big Arrowhead stencil.  Happy Monday!
 

 

No comments: