Pages

Friday, April 21, 2023

Snowflake Flower Christmas - BYSHC Linky Party


Good morning, friends!  My sweet teammate, Von, shared a fun new challenge with me called the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Linky Challenge.  There's some fun prizes from the great sponsors up for grabs, and all you do is make a Christmas/holiday/wintery card and enter it into the challenge.  Well, I love making Christmas cards, so this was an EASY challenge for me!  LOL




I went super clean and simple for my first time playing, and I used a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  There are several sponsors for this Linky challenge, and A Colorful Life Designs is one of them.  I'm so excited!  I busted out my holiday stencils and picked out this gorgeous Snowflake Flower stencil.  I offset it a bit onto a white card base and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery turquoise paste over the stencil, peeled it off (and ran to the sink to wash it off), and let the paste on the card dry completely.  Meanwhile, I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) with black ink onto a small strip of white cardstock.  After I adhered the sentiment to the card, I trimmed off the edges.  Easy peasy!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so check out all the fabulous Christmas stencils HERE.  The gorgeous Snowflake Flower stencil is HERE and you can see some great snow/snowflake themed stencils HERE.  I hope you join the Linky party and share your Christmas card(s) with us!  





 

6 comments:

Von Marie said...

I love your card Holly!! That snowflake WOW so beautiful. And thank you for mentioning me. Your so sweet. and Thank you for linking up your card.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

So glad Von suggested you join us at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! Love the shiny paste you used! Have a great linky party week Holly!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful CAS card, Holly! I love your color choice for the snowflake! Thanks so much for playing along with our Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Jacinda said...

Beautiful card! Love all the glitter!

Wilma DeG said...

I absolutely love the simplicity of this card!

corysnana said...

Love this card!! What a fun snowflake and technique!! So glad you played along with the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party this week! Hope you come back and play again! Cathy {BYSHC}DT