Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Blissed Hello Gorgeous


Good morning!  Technique Junkies has some great new stamps this month, and I've used two of them on this card today.  I stamped the Agapanthus Silhouette with black ink onto the left side of some white cardstock.  This left me with the perfect space to stamp the new Hello Gorgeous sentiment to the right of the flowers.  After the ink was completely dry, I sprayed some Shimmering Bliss over the white cardstock.  The bottom was sprayed with the Vivid Volt Bliss and then I used some Miami Vice Bliss over the top.  Lastly, I added some black pearls and glued this panel to a black card base.  

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  These two stamps are 15% off until April 8, and you can use the code to save 10% off any other stamps that you have in your cart.  Don't forget to check out all the colors of Shimmering Bliss sprays - they are just heavenly!!


 

No comments: