Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Gorgeous Glittery Harlequin


Good morning!  I'm back with another card I created with a new Technique Junkies stamp.  I love this Hello Gorgeous sentiment, and you're going to see this a lot this year.  I want to put this sentiment on all the cards I send to my friends.  :-)

I created the background by stenciling some pink ink over the Classic Harlequin stencil (A Colorful Life Designs).  I shifted the stencil and applied a glittery glaze over the top for a 3D look.  While the glaze was drying, I stamped the Hello Gorgeous with black ink and adhered it to a black mat.  I glued the sentiment to the stenciled panel after it was dry and then glued it to a black card base.

Please use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You can see all the great new stamps HERE and the Hello Gorgeous stamp is HERE.  Happy shopping!






 

No comments: