Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Bright Pineapple Birthday


Good morning!  Do you know someone who has a birthday in the summer?  This card would be perfect for them.  I created a fun shaker card full of pineapples and sequins and tropical vibes.

I used the brand new Layered Pineapples stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10%) and brushed some yellow and green inks thru the stencils onto some white cardstock.  Then I die cut the sentiment and adhered it to the stenciled pineapple panel.  After I taped down some plastic acetate to the back on three sides, I poured in some sequins through the opening on the fourth side and taped down that side.  I glued this shaker panel to a green card layer and then adhered that to a white card base.

I love these fun bright pineapple-y colors!  It's also fun to shake this card and make those sequins move around.  Check out all the great new stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs.  Which ones are on your wish list?  You can always use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  There's so many fantastic designs to play with, so have fun browsing around!


 

No comments: