Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Pink Party Lei Friend


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a pink flowery card that is perfect for sending a quick note to a dear friend.  I started by placing the pretty Party Lei stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (code HollyFan10 to save) over some white cardstock and then I brushed a pink ink all over the stencil.  I went heavy with the ink in some areas and lighter in other spots just to add some interest to the background.  After I removed the stencil, I added the die cut notecard with the sentiment and a cute little pink heart.  Some fun iridescent Card Bling (a fun freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs) was added to the flower centers and to the little notecard for a bling-y touch.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so have fun shopping!  The stencil that I used today, Party Lei, can be found HERE.  If you're looking for more summer-themed stencils, check out all the great new June stencils HERE.




 

No comments: