Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Mid-month Inspiration with Vintage Script Card


Good morning!  Today a brand new stencil is being released over at A Colorful Life Designs for a fun mid-month inspiration!  I love this new Script stencil!  It is perfect for all those vintage-y style projects but still bold enough to use on masculine cards or any kind of art journaling.  This special Mid Month Motivation stencil is on sale for only $4 until June 22, and you can use my code HollyFan10 as well!

I brushed some kraft ink over the Script stencil onto some white cardstock (yes, it's white!), and then I brushed a brown ink and a deep walnut ink over the cardstock.  I concentrated the deep walnut ink around the edges and then I distressed all the edges with a distress tool.  I added some ephemera over the top of the stenciling along with some glitter dots and glued this down to a dark green card base.  Finally, I stamped this sentiment from Ink Blot Shop with brown ink and adhered it with foam tape.

You can find this new Script stencil in the A Colorful Life Designs store HERE.  Don't forget to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles.  All of the June release stencils can be found HERE if you're looking for some more great stencils for your stash.  Have fun shopping and come on back tomorrow for another fun project that I created with this Script stencil.


 

No comments: