Pages

Monday, April 1, 2024

Roll My Eyes Out Loud


Good morning!  A Colorful Life Designs released some new stencils and Card Bling today, and you are in for a treat this month!  There are some fun snarky sentiments and some awesome geometric background designs to play with, and the new colors of Card Bling are soooooo gorgeous.  I pulled out a couple of the new stencils and made this fun card for y'all today.

I placed the new Square to Circle stencil over a white card and brushed on some blue, yellow, and hot pink inks at a diagonal for a fun rainbow look.  Then I placed the Eye Rolling stencil onto some white cardstock and brushed some hot pink ink over the sentiment.  That just cracks me up!  While I was reading this sentiment, I remembered that I have the Tim Holtz birds with the crazy eyes, so I just had to add that to this card.  I stamped the bird with black ink and colored it up with Copic markers to match my stenciled background.  Isn't that fun?  

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  There is a special deal this week ONLY where you can get the April 2024 bundle of Card Bling at 20% off AND you can use the code HollyFan10 to save an extra 10% on that Card Bling bundle.  Be sure to get this bundle before the week is up.  I will share a special card on Wednesday and show you how I used five different colors of the new April Card Bling on the same card.  

Another new special this month is that the stencils will be split into two Master Creator Bundles.  You can get all the geometric stencils in one bundle and all of the snarky sentiments in another bundle.  It's great that you have a choice of the backgrounds or the sentiments, and it's a little easier on the wallet.  So go check out the April release and all the gorgeous new colors of Card Bling.  Have a fabulous day!






 

No comments: