Pages

Monday, April 8, 2024

Can't People Today


Good morning!  Today is the "big" day that we've been waiting the past six months for - the total eclipse!  I don't know if we'll actually be able to see it since it may be cloudy, so only time will tell.  I've got my fingers crossed that the clouds part just long enough for us to watch the entire progression of the eclipse.

So while we wait, I thought I'd share a fun card with y'all today.  I pulled out the new Four Squares stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and I placed it at an angle onto a white card.  I wanted a different perspective, so I placed the stencil so that one of the corners was facing down to a point.  Then I brushed some pink, yellow, and blue inks over the stencil, letting the colors fade slightly as I went down the card.  Next, I pulled out the fabulous Not Adulting stencil, placed it so that the sentiment was centered at the bottom of the card and brushed some black ink over the "can't people" sentiment.  I love this snarky stencil!  LOL  Lastly, I added some Satin Matte Gold Card Bling to the ends of the stenciled squares.  How's that for a fun and different look?

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  The April release has some wonderful geometric stencils and a whole bunch of funny and snarky sentiment stencils.  Don't forget about the Card Bling - you know you need it all.  :-)  Have a wonderful day, and here's hoping we can see the eclipse!!





 

No comments: