Pages

Monday, April 29, 2024

Eye Rolling is my Cardio



Good morning!  Today's card is fun and snarky!  I just love that sentiment - it's so me!  LOL

I was rooting around in my stash of background panels and I found this pale purple one.  Sometimes when I have leftover ink or watercolor on my glass mat, I will soak it up with white cardstock and set it aside.  That's what happened here - it is a lovely pale lilac background with some water droplets here and there.  I placed the Four Squares stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over this panel and brushed on a darker purple ink around the edges.  I deliberately avoided stenciling ink over the center so I'd have some room for the sentiment.

I removed the Four Squares stencil and then placed the Eye Rolling stencil so that this sentiment was in the center of this purple panel.  I brushed on a heavier application of the purple ink and that really makes this sentiment stand out.  After I removed this stencil, I glued the stenciled panel to a white card.  Some Purple Reign Mix Card Bling was added randomly all over the card for a fun and whimsical touch.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  Check out all the fabulous snarky sentiment stencils as well as the cool geometric stencils in the April release.  Don't forget to grab some of the gorgeous colors of Card Bling - they are the perfect accent for your cards and projects.  Have a great day!






 

No comments: