Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Elegant Season's Snowflake


Good morning!  I have another holiday card to enter into the BYHSC Linky Party today.  This time, I placed the Elegant Snowflake stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save) over some bright turquoise cardstock and I spread some glittery white paste over the stencil.  After this dried, I put the turquoise panel into my MISTI and stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) with a turquoise ink.  I trimmed this panel down and adhered it to a white card base.

Would you like to play along with this challenge?  Make a Christmas card (or winter, Hanukkah, Yuletide) and enter it into the linky party.  This challenge will be up through April 26, so you have plenty of time to make a card (or two, or three!).  Have a great day!!




 

9 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

What a perfect job you did stenciling this beauty!! Love it.

Von Marie said...

Your card is gorgeous my friend!!!! Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Holly! I love that big snowflake! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Liz Williams said...

What an awesome card, Holly! Thanks too for the heads-up that this is happening this weekend, and I have some crafting time in my schedule so I am a happy stamper today!!! LOL I enjoy these link parties so much and get so many great ideas for the rest of the holiday season that will fit into themes that my family members and friends will enjoy as well if I case a few when my MOJO is sluggish!! Thanks for always keep me motivated by all the great, creative things you put on face book and SCS. You are so talented.

Jacinda said...

Such an elegant card!

Wilma DeG said...

Beautiful card!

Suzanne H said...

Love the turquoise and white. A very elegant card!

Nancy said...

That stencil is perfect! thanks for playing along with the Spring Into Christmas Holiday Linky Party!

corysnana said...

I bet this looks gorgeous IRL with your glittery white stencil. Love it with the turquoise!