Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Wake Me Up When It's Friday


Good morning!  Who else didn't want to get up this morning??  Is it Friday yet??  LOL

These new snarky sentiment stencils from A Colorful Life Designs just make me laugh!  To make this card, I started by brushing some inks onto a white card - yellow at the top, pink in the middle, and blue at the bottom.  Then I went back and blended the colors together where they touched to get an orange and a purple.  It's a different kind of rainbow look since there's no traditional green on this one.  Then I placed the new Square to Circle stencil over the card and brushed on some black ink.  The sentiment from the Eye Rolling stencil was brushed with black ink onto some white cardstock and then I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die.  I added some foam tape to the back of the sentiment and adhered it to my stenciled card.

Check out all the great new snarky sentiment stencils at A Colorful Life Designs, and be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, when you check out.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles), so have fun shopping for some stencils, stamps, and Card Bling.  I'm going to go back to sleep and wait for Friday.  Hee hee hee!!!


 

No comments: