Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Glittery Red Poinsettias Holidays


Good morning!  I'm still playing along with the Spring into Christmas Linky Party over on the BYSHC blog, and today's card is very red and very glittery.  I placed the Poinsettias stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over some white cardstock and then I spread some glittery red paste over the whole thing.  After it was completely dry, I trimmed this panel down and adhered it to a black card.  I also added a small black strip to the center, stamped and die cut the sentiment (Hero Arts), and adhered the sentiment with some foam tape to the center of the card.

It's so sparkly and glittery!  This card will be so easy to mail because I don't have any bulky embellishments on it.  The glittery background doesn't need any extra embellishing.  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  The Linky Party will end on Friday, so be sure to join the fun and share your holiday cards over on the BYSHC blog.



 

7 comments:

Von Marie said...

Wow!!! Sooo stunning I love the red glitter paste!!! Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Love your glittery card, Holly! I don't think I have this stencil... definitely adding it to my wishlist! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Wilma DeG said...

I love this!

Jacinda said...

Beautiful card! Love the glitter gel!

Becca Yahrling said...

Ooh la la That glitter is so pretty.

Suzanne H said...

Gorgeous! Love all the sparkle.

Nancy said...

So much sparkle! Thanks for joining our Spring into Christmas Linky Party!