Pages

Friday, April 26, 2024

Joyful Snowy Trees


Good morning!  Today is the last day for the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party on the BYSHC blog, and I'm entering one more card into the challenge.  I have been on a little mission to use up the 75+ jars of stencil pastes that I have in my craft room before they dry up.  This Forest of Trees stencil from A Colorful Life Designs was on my crafting table, so I decided to try two different colors of green paste with this stencil.

I placed the Forest of Trees stencil over some black cardstock and then spread a light green and a darker green paste over the entire panel.  I removed the stencil and set this panel aside to dry completely.  You can see areas of lighter green trees and then some darker green trees all over the panel, and they really stand out against the black cardstock.  I wanted this to have a wintery feel, so I splattered some white paint over the whole panel and then I glued this to a white card.  Lastly, I stamped and die cut the sentiment (Hero Arts) and glued it onto the card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  I hope you were inspired to play in the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party this week, and hopefully you have added several cards to your holiday stash.  I can't wait for the next linky party!!  Happy Friday, y'all!!


 

7 comments:

Von Marie said...

I love your card and your mission...75+ pastes wow!!! Thank you for so many beautiful cards this week.

Wilma DeG said...

Great card!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Amazing card, Holly! I love the boldness of the green on black! 75+ jars of paste is quite a mission! Wow! Best of luck! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Nancy said...

So many pretty trees! Thanks for joining our Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

Becca Yahrling said...

OMG, 75 jars of stencil paste?! Wow! I do love the dimension paste gives. Pretty card.

Liz Williams said...

Another fabulous card, Holly!!

Jacinda said...

Beautiful card! Love this! Good luck with using up your paste!