Pages

Monday, April 15, 2024

Sarcasm is my Super Power


Good morning!  Today's card is super sparkly and full of color to help you wake up on this Monday morning.  I placed the new Pikes stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10%) over a panel of white cardstock, and then I blended some pink, orange, yellow, and purple inks all over the stencil.  While the stencil was still in place, I spread some glitter paste over the whole thing.  Then I removed the stencil and set this panel aside to dry.  

Meanwhile, I pulled out the new Sarcasm stencil which is full of fun and snarky sentiments and brushed some orange ink over the stencil onto some white cardstock.  Again, I left the stencil in place and spread some glitter paste over the orange ink, and then I removed the stencil and set this panel aside to dry.  

When both panels were completely dry, I trimmed them down and adhered them to some purple cardstock.  The sentiment was adhered to the background and then I added some gorgeous Satin Matte Dark Purple Card Bling all over the card.  Check out that gorgeous sparkle in the picture below.



Remember, you can save an extra 10% off your entire order, excluding Master Creator Bundles, when you use this code, HollyFan10, at checkout.  This code is good on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so I hope you have fun shopping.  Happy Monday!



 

No comments: