Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Seriously Shaker Card


Good morning!  I have a fun shaker card to share with y'all today.  A Colorful Life Designs just released some fabulous new stencils and some gorgeous new colors of Card Bling.  I swooned when I saw the new Card Bling, and I immediately had to pull these out and play with them.  I started by putting a few of the colors together, and they worked so well, I just kept adding colors.  The blues and chocolate browns look awesome together, and I added that little pop of gold from the fifth color.  These colors give me that Egyptian vibe, and I thought the new Pikes stencil would be perfect with these (cuz, ya know, pyramids...).  

So, I placed the Pikes stencil over some neutral warm gray cardstock and lightly stenciled a gray ink over the stencil.  I cut some clear plastic slightly larger than the gray panel and taped it to the back on three sides, leaving the top open.  After I poured a little bit of the five colors of Card Bling into the plastic in the front of the gray card, I taped the top of the plastic down on the back.  Look how much Card Bling is still left in the bags after I made this card!  

For the sentiment, I placed the Seriously stencil over some white cardstock and brushed some chocolate brown ink over the sentiment. After I removed the stencil, I die cut this sentiment with a stitched rectangle die.  I also cut out a larger stitched rectangle from chocolate brown cardstock and adhered the sentiment to this piece and then I glued this down on my shaker panel. This shaker panel was then adhered to a white card base

The five colors of Card Bling that I used are:


You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  There is a special Card Bling bundle for just this week where you can save 20% off all the April Card Bling AND you can use the code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10%.  This Full Set Syndrome Special ends on April 7, so grab it now.  Have a great day!




 

No comments: