Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Quick Whirligig Hi


Good morning!  Today I have a quick and easy everyday card that you can whip up in five minutes or less.  I used the Whirligig stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for the background, and it's such a fun stencil.  I placed the first stencil (this is a layered stencil and there are two parts for this one) onto some white cardstock and brushed some lemongrass ink over the entire panel.  Then I removed that stencil, placed down the second stencil, and brushed on some midnight blue ink.  After I removed this second stencil, I adhered my stenciled panel to a midnight blue card base.  The sentiment (Concord and 9th) was die cut from midnight blue cardstock and white cardstock and then glued to a lemongrass circle.  I added the lemongrass circle to a larger white circle and then affixed this to the center of the whirligig.

How's that for a fast card that you can send to anyone?  You can do this in a whole rainbow of different colors and customize this for the person you're sending it to. How about a set of notecards like this with envelopes to give to someone as a gift so they have cards ready to mail?  If you're really ambitious, how about making several sets of these for Christmas gifts??  Yup - thinking about the holidays already and we're just barely starting the spring season!  Hee hee hee!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  The March release is full of fabulous stencils and I know you'll want to add this Whirligig stencil to your crafting stash.  The code HollyFan10 will also work on the Card Bling so go ahead and stock up on those gorgeous colors of bling.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: