Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

Happy Birthday Monster


Good morning!  Today I have a fun birthday card using several stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I've used three brand new stencils:


I started by taping the TriDot stencil to a mango orange card, and I blended some orange ink over the top half and some red ink on the bottom half.  I used the same orange and red inks to mimic the background ombre with the Monsters stencil onto some white cardstock.  Once I was happy with my ombre blend, I moved the Monsters stencil so I could brush some red ink over the monster for the eyes and the mouth.  After I cut out the monster with a circle die, I went back over the eyes and mouth with a black pen and a white gel pen to add some accents.  I die cut a slightly larger circle from black cardstock and adhered it behind my monster circle.  The Long Happy Birthday stencil was placed at the bottom of my card and I brushed some black ink over the stencil, and then I adhered my monster to the center of the card.

Isn't that cute??  There's so many fun ways you can create these monsters and give them their own personalities!  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) so I hope you have fun shopping!  Have a great week!





 

No comments: