Pages

Friday, March 1, 2024

Tri-color Tulips




Good morning!  Today there is a new stencil release over at A Colorful Life Designs, and there are some wonderful birthday, spring, and Easter designs this month along with some cute little monsters.  For my card today, I used the gorgeous new Layered Tulip Trio stencil.  I placed this stencil over a white card with the leaves at the bottom and I blended three different colors of green inks over the entire area.  Then I moved the stencil so that the tulip petals were aligned on top of the leaves, and I blended some yellow, pink, and purple inks over the tulips.  To finish this card off, I added a stamped and die cut sentiment at the top.

Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% (excluding Master Creator Bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use this code on the stencils, the stamps, and the Card Bling in the store.  Speaking of Card Bling, there are some new colors in the store for March!  Check out the gorgeous selection below.   There is a Full Set Syndrome Special on the March Card Bling so you can get ALL of these new colors at a 20% discount, AND you can use my code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% on this bundle.  How cool is that??  This special will only last for one week, so get it while it's on sale.



The new March stencils are just wonderful, and you can get ALL of them in the March Master Creator Bundle for 20% off.  That is such a great deal.  Just look at those flowers and the bunnies and the adorable little monsters!  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share a card I created with the new Layered Whirligig stencil.  Have fun shopping and Happy Friday!!

















 

No comments: