Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Glimmered Birthday Daisies


Good morning!  Yesterday was super warm (in February?!?!) and my plum trees are covered in pretty little white flowers.  The bees and butterflies were going crazy in those trees, so here's hoping we have a bounty of plums this spring!

My card today was so fun to create.  I placed the beautiful Tall Flowers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over a piece of white cardstock and then added some pink and orange inks over the whole panel.  Then I removed the stencil and sprayed the panel with some pale pink Glimmer Mist and set it aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I stamped the sentiment with pink ink and die cut it with a matching die (Waffle Flower).  Once my stenciled panel was completely dry, I adhered it to a white card base.  Then I affixed the sentiment and glued some Black Glossy Card Bling to the centers of each of the flowers.  This card is so pretty and shimmery!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use the code on the Card Bling as well as the stamps and stencils, so shop away!  Go ahead and put the Black Glossy Card Bling into your cart as well as the Tall Flowers stencil.  Take a look at the awesome February release stencils and have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: