Pages

Monday, February 12, 2024

Wanton Daisies - Two Different Looks


Good morning!  Today I am sharing two cards that I created using the new Wanton Daisies stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  It's the same stencil but I used different colors and different embellishments to give these cards their own "personalities."

For the first card, I placed the Wanton Daisies stencil over a white card and applied some yellow ink over the whole card.  Then I adhered some fun turquoise flowers from my stash and added some rhinestones to the centers.  I stamped the sentiment with turquoise ink and die cut and affixed it to the card.





For the second card, I placed the Wanton Daisies stencil over a panel of white cardstock.  Then I inked it up with some yellow and blue inks, with the blue ink overlapping the yellow so it blended into a blue-green color.  I wanted some white daisies this time, so I left the flowers alone and added some Opaque Iridescent Lemon Yellow Card Bling to the centers.  The stenciled panel was trimmed down and adhered to a white card base.  The sentiment was stamped with black ink, die cut, and affixed to the card.  

I love the two different looks on these cards - so fresh and fun and spring-y!  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order (excluding bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  You definitely need to add this Wanton Daisies stencil to your papercrafting stash as well as some Card Bling.  Check out the February stencils and grab the ones that you just can't live without.  LOL  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: