Pages

Monday, February 19, 2024

Life Is Sweet Clover Trellis


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing the second card that I created from the puddle of alcohol inks on my glass mat.  The first card that I shared last Thursday was much darker as it absorbed most of the alcohol ink, and today's card is lighter because there wasn't as much ink left for this one to soak up.  I didn't want to waste the gorgeous colors that were on my glass mat from a previous experiment, so I spritzed them with some rubbing alcohol and smooshed some white cardstock into the liquid until the paper was "colored." 

After this panel was completely dry, I placed the Clover Trellis stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the paper and taped it down.  Then I brushed some purple ink over the whole thing, removed the stencil, and set it aside.  I stamped the sentiment with the same purple ink and die cut it, and I also cut out a heart from some vellum.  The sentiment was glued to the vellum heart and then I glued the heart to my purple panel.  This panel was adhered to a white card base and then I added some pretty Hologram Silver Card Bling around the sentiment.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code will work on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so check out the February release stencils and the Clover Trellis stencil.  I love all the gorgeous colors of Card Bling so I had to buy them all - I can't pick just one!!  LOL  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: