Pages

Friday, February 2, 2024

Double Honeycomb Honeybee


Good morning!  The new February release at A Colorful Life Designs has me ready for all things spring-related, and this Double Honeycomb stencil is no exception.  I'm looking forward to seeing bees and butterflies and dragonflies flitting around the yard.

For today's card, I placed the new Double Honeycomb stencil over some honey cardstock, and then I brushed some honey ink over the stencil, with the heaviest application of ink at the bottom and lighter towards the top.  The die cut sentiment was glued to the card and then I stamped the "I Love You" sentiment below the "honey."  The bee was stamped and colored with some Copic markers and then glued to the card at the top of the "y."  

Be sure to check out the rest of the February release and pop this Double Honeycomb stencil into your cart.  Use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles).  You can also use the code on the Card Bling, so go ahead and stock up on the colors that you like the most.

The February Master Creator Bundle includes all 15 new stencils for 20% off, and that's a great deal if you want all of these stencils.  I love all these great stencils, especially the florals.  Come on back on Monday to see a soft pastel tulip card that I created with the new Layered Tulip Field stencils.




 

No comments: