Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Tulip Field Birthday


Good morning!  Today is February 1, and that means there is a new stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs.  There are so many great new stencils up in the store today, and I am sharing this card that I made with the new Layered Tulip Field stencil set.  Isn't that cute???  I love these funky tulips - they are so fresh and modern and fun.

There are four stencils in this layering set, so I used light and dark pink and green inks to color up the flowers and the leaves.  It's really easy to place the different layers down and brush ink over them.  I added a stamped and die cut sentiment (Waffle Flower) to the center of the tulip field, and I added some bright green Card Bling around the field.  I love this Layered Tulip Field set so much, I whipped out 4 cards right away and they are all so different.  I'll share another tulip card on Monday.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) so go ahead and pop this Layered Tulip Field into your cart.  Check out all the fabulous colors of Card Bling and add a few to your cart.  I used the new Crystal Opaque Groovy Green Card Bling on my card today.  The February release is full of great florals, elegant shamrocks, cool geometrical designs, some cute bees, and some awesome hexagon shapes.  Come on back tomorrow and see what I created with the Double Honeycomb stencil.

If you're in love with all the February stencils, you can get the February Master Creator Bundle.  This bundle has all the new stencils for a great deal at 20% off.  Looking at all these stencils puts a big smile on my face and makes me look forward to the emerging spring season.  Have fun shopping and have a great day!




 

No comments: