Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Double Embossed Tulip Frame


Good morning!  Remember the last two cards I posted with the purple alcohol ink backgrounds?  This is the card that started it all.  I covered some cardstock with regular silver aluminum foil and then dropped the two colors of alcohol ink all over the foil until it was colored.  All that leftover ink that was on my glass mat from this project was used on those purple cards that I posted yesterday and last Thursday.  

So what did I do with my colored foil panel?  After the ink was completely dry, I placed the gorgeous Tulip Frame stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the colored foil and ran it through my machine with a tan embossing mat.  With the stencil still in place, I applied some Versamark ink over the raised (embossed) areas.  Next, I removed the stencil, covered the foil panel with white embossing powder, and then used a heat tool to melt the powder.  This is so shiny and stunning in person.  The sentiment from Concord and 9th was die cut from some white cardstock and the shadow was cut from some extra foil that was colored with the same alcohol inks.  It fits perfectly in the label area of this stenciled panel.

This Tulip Frame stencil is just beautiful, and it is on SALE for only $4 until February 22.  You've still got time to grab this stencil on sale at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  This code will work on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so have fun shopping!  

 

No comments: